Unnoticeable make up
Hey Beauties, tired of hearing the same thing everyday? Your Make-up's to thick for school, Make-up's not allowed in school? Well a solution has arrived! Today i'll be sharing with you basic smart tricks, on how to achieve the unnoticeable make-up face for school.
So lets dive right to it!
Okay, so face rituals first,before make-up:)
- Cleanser - This is the most important part in my morning rituals before going out.This helps your skin to rid of dirty bacteria and also to refresh and wake you up:)
- Moisturizer - This is also a must!It makes your face soft and touchable.
Now, make-up time:(Finally!)
"Less is Better"
Concealer or foundation
- It's either concealer or foundation,only choose one!
- Now, When putting concealer or foundation, make sure to apply in one direction.
- Use a loose powder for better results.
- Use a powder brush.
- Don't use foundation powder.
- Use a brown or black pencil liner (Only use pencil)
- Method: Tight lining. Stay as close to your waterline as possible(Don't make it dark for a much natural effect)
- Then curl your lashes.
- Just put lip gloss or lip balm, with a shade of light pink.
- After cleansing pat with a clean towel, don't rub.
- Don't want a dewy look, minimize your moisturizer.
- Find a foundation or a concealer that matches your skin color.
- Eyeliner smudge:O Don't worry just get a cotton bud dip in a little moisturizer and just apply a bit.
- Brown eyeliner is more natural.
- Apply a little bit of mascara.
"Less is better"